Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February, you've been here enough


I just wish spring would come faster. I can't stand the cold anymore, I can't walk properly with all this snow and ice on the ground, the weather is getting me down big time. I really like walking, but on a flat, stable surface. This time of the year makes me so tired and in mood of just slacking.

I am currently watching Doctor Who. If it were for me, I wouldn't get out of the house until I've seen all the season, but we're talking about almost 800 episodes then. :P I still have to study and go to school (and eventually have a life). I want to finish reading "Othello", then finish "My name is Red" by Orhan Pamuk. The latter is an interesting mystery/detective like novel, written in one of the most fascinating styles ever, multiple point of views. And when I say that, I don't mean two or three, I'm talking about 10 or more. You have to read it carefully to actually comprehend it.

I hope I will have enough money soon to buy myself a new laptop (omg, I cannot wait for the moment when I can play Portal, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed, Bioshock and all the other games I've missed out and only tried them at friends' houses and to be able to surf the internet at a faster speed so I spend less time on the internet and more on better things). Other than that, I really wanna try out Romwe.com, and order a nice cardigan I've seen there. Also, I finally want to purchase the other books from the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" Series by Adam Douglas, as well as the Hunger Games and many more.

After almost 2 years of searching, I've gotten my hands on Orson Scott Card's "Ender's Game". A fellow colleague of mine had it on his PC for a while now. I've just never talked to him about it. Oh, the irony of life.

Speaking about colleagues, I've been observing some of my introvert classmates. One of them had some problems with depression (though I still think he's having problems) and has been slacking a lot and not giving a shit about school for a while (Off-topic: but Jesus, I think there's a baby crying upstairs, since when do the neighbours have toddlers?). Today I've seen him just laying his head on his desk, trying to sleep during Maths. He hasn't been making head or tail of it for a while now, and I'm honestly concerned about his passing the exam. So I tried to have him on the carpet, but he got really defensive. I must admit, we had our differences in the past, and I might have a rough way of stating facts and questions, but even so, I think I'm the one that gives the most shit about him out of the classroom. Also, everyone needs someone to check up on them and bring them back to reality, even though that might hurt. I should know that better.

I'm still hoping for better days. Or at least warmer ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment