Sunday, December 18, 2011

Let's play a game

What song was at #1 for the week you were born?
1. go to 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_number-one_hits_(United_States) and look up the song that was at #1 for the week you were born
2. find the song on youtube
3. share it here


Eh, could've been better, but it's good :D


Having the weirdest musical weekend ever: from listening to 2NE1 to listening to Celldweller, Ray Charles and so on and so forth. Winamp on shuffle is amusing. 


Went Friday night to one of my friend's band rehearsal. It was fucking awesome. I meant to go to one of these session since last year. Oh, how I regret that only now I went. I'm seeing each of them in a different light, and not in a groupie kind of way. The music they make is wonderful, and I cannot wait for them to release a single or an album. I'll be the first one to buy their music <3

No comments:

Post a Comment