Saturday, December 10, 2011

12 DAY 2012: END OF THE WORLD CHALLENGE


12 DAY 2012: END OF THE WORLD CHALLENGE

If today is the end of the world:
1. Are you ready? Why or why not?
2. Who will you visit for the last time (after not seeing each other for a long time)?
3. What will be your last meal?
4. What will be the last place you will visit?
5. Who will be the last person you want to be with?
6. What will be your last contribution to society?
7. What is that one thing you will do that you’ve always been wanting to do ever since?
8. What will be the last memory you want to be reminiscing?
9. Who is that one person you want to say sorry to?
10. What will be your last message to your enemies/friends?
11. What will be your last message to your loved one(s)?
12. Are you satisfied or happy with your life right now?

I've decided I'm gonna do this challenge. I love blog challenges!

So...

1. Yes, I am ready, I feel as if I've tried and experienced most of the things that seem important or relevant to me, and the rest are just bonuses that I keep collecting and putting them into a box labelled "Life".

No comments:

Post a Comment